Information by SABIC
Caring SABIC fully endorses the REACH objectives, which aim to reduce the footprint of chemicals on our environment and on our health. Through REACH, we will make a positive contribution to our common future.
Sharing SABIC will proactively work on improving the implementation of REACH for all stakeholders, through the development and exchange of industry best practices, in an open and cooperative way.
Preparing SABIC is well on its way to being ready for REACH. We have the processes and people in place to provide
high-quality dossiers on time for all the substances in our portfolio. Beyond meeting todayís requirements, SABICís efforts are safeguarding our ability to answer the needs of future generations.
To immediately read or download the REACH declaration(s) for the substance(s) you buy from us, please click on your choice:
If you do not find the product(s) we supply you with, please contact your Account Manager at SABIC for more information.
- Article in Chemistry World, June 2008
- Article in ICIS Chemical Business, April 2008 (626KB)
- Article in European Business Briefing by Chemical Watch, March 2008 (325KB)
- Editorial, January 2008 (17KB)
- Advertisements REACH, December 2007 (1MB)
- REACH implications for Extrusion Coating value chain, June 2008 (1,12 MB)
- Information Package on REACH, July 2007 (3.2MB)